Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We Went Shopping

Jenn Bernards (SLE dodgeball captain) will forever go down in history as the first person to buy our baby clothes. She bought the cute alligator one piece and the alligator towel. With inspiration from Jen, Thea and I decided it was time to start shopping for baby's clothes. It took all of two seconds to convince Thea, you all know how much she loves to shop!
Early Sunday afternoon Thea and I meandered around Lloyd Center shopping for either Amelia or Sean Danger. The experience was surreal and a bit nerve racking. Nerve racking because we're just coming out of the first trimester and I didn't want to jinx the whole thing by buying clothes too "early". Once Thea showed me the baby argyle socks I was sucked in. What hooked me was when I found the "My Daddy Rocks" one piece! Thea was a little let down they didnt' have a "My Mommy Rocks" one piece but we'll keep looking. We picked up the hip hop hat so the baby can style like Uncle Pete. We didn't get much for our first time out, but there's a lot more to come. The pictures were taken with my phone so they're a little weak. We're getting a new camera soon!
People say pregnant women get the "pregnant glow", we'll Thea definitely has it. Except when she's nauseous or hiding under a blanket because I smell of garlic.
It's only been a few months, but I'm loving every moment of it.

1 comment:

Lala said...

Congrats and welcome to the parent club... it will take hold of you and you'll now be worrying for the next 18 yrs (if not longer!) of your lives!
Wishing you the best! (at least now I will have some place to check to get up to date info seeing as you guys NEVER call! *wink)