Wednesday, October 1, 2008

6 Weeks Left!!

That's right kido's, only 6 short weeks left before Amelia arrives. This past weekend Thea and I knocked out 90% of the nursery. The crib is up, the dresser was finished and Amelia's cloths got organized. We've still need to pick up a shag rug and decide on whether we're putting up shelves or a mirror above the dresser. These are big decisions that will shape our daughters life. HA!

With the color and butterfly theme we went with, it’s been pretty hard to find bedding that goes well with the room. Fortunately Thea is any amazing seamstress has been a sewing machine the past few days. She made the crib bumper, crib skirt and is working a quilt. Once the quilt is finished I hear she’s plans on making cushions for the rocking chair. Thea is already a wonderful mother. 

This morning I learned that Thea will be able to stay home with Amelia threw most of February. That's so awesome! I think it’s very important for Thea to be with our Amelia as much as possible, not only for Amelia but for us too.

Check out the nursery pictures below

2 comments:

brandizzle said...

the room looks amazing! i absolutely love the theme and i'm so excited for you guys! :) can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Thea and Dicky,
You both did a awesome job with my boby girl Amelia's room, you know me it teared me a up!!!! The time as gone so fast. I'm so excited!!! As you know I already LOVE her mucho.muchoxoxoxoxoxoxo
WELLA