Thursday, November 20, 2008

Amelia has a great Uncle!!

Thea and I would like to share the sweetest text message any unborn little girl could ever receive.
Hi Amelia, This is your friend Ryan. You many even call me Uncle Ryan if I'm lucky, which would make me very happy being an only child and all. Anyhow, the reason I'm writting you is to tell you how excited we all are to meet you! You have us all waiting in great anticipation which is probably the way you want it. Your dad's an attention maker too. But I see your plan. So, if you don't mind I've been playing with your mobile, and toys, and cloth books, and stuffed animals, and I took a nap in your crib while I'm waiting. Also, I've been hanging out with your mom and dad, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We're having such a great time! So you just take your time, well be waiting right here.
Sincerely,
Ryan


Not only is Ryan the sweetest man alive, but one of our near and dear friends. Every little girl should be as lucky to have and Uncle half as great as Ryan.

Uncle Ryan, thank you for making our night!

1 comment:

arizonawella said...

Dicky and Thea,
I know your both very tired but It was all worth the wait and work, My Grandaughter is finally here! Can't wait to see some pictures,I know in my heart that Amelia is Beautiful and she has alot of family here in Superior that Loves her .Her name is very special to Me and my Sisters.Thank You.Your Special GIFT has arrived. Love you mucho,
Mama,Wella