Monday, January 12, 2009

Hey Kido's

It's time for an Amelia update.
About a week or so ago Amelia decided she loved her mommy and daddy so much she gave us the gift of rest. Amelia has been sleeping about 5 to 6 hours each night. After daddy leaves to work, my two ladies take a two hour nap. Which is really nice for Thea. Leaving them each morning kills me. It crazy and super cute how much Amelia shares her moms "sleeping style".

Amelia is becoming a little socialite. Each time we go out for dinner or lunch she gets better and better. Last night we had dinner with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Robin at The Road House, Amelia was a super sweet little angle. Amelia spent some quality time with Aunt Robin checking out lights and stff without getting fussy. Watching her get comfortable away from home is great. Can wait to get her out to a dodgeball game. :-)

Amelia is discoving her little voice. She really enjoys hearing about daddy's day and she'll give me a few goo goos and gaa gaa just to let me know about hers. Her smile is her favorite form of communication right now. Amelia has begun using her smile for more than letting us know she passing gas. It's great seeing her smile as we play with her.

There would be more pictures but they got accidentaly erased...oh well we'll just have to take more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy Lucha,
Being a parent is as awesome eperience. I feel the same way, about my 3 sons because the love and joy they bring into my life always, puts a very happy smile on face, and my heart feels very happy. Love You mucho,mucho
Az Wella