Saturday, December 20, 2008

3 Week and 2 Day Update

The past 3 weeks and 2 days have been fun, sweet, happy and crazy tiring. One after another each day seem to disappear fast than the one before. Other than the few doctor appointments, a trip to my office and another to WinCo Amelia hasn't much of your small town. With the weather this past week, Thea hasn't left the house much either. We got almost a foot of snow, what's that about??

It's amazing how big Amelia's getting. Ya ya ya, it's only been 3 weeks but she can't even fit into the outfit we brought her home in. At this rate I estimate Amelia will be taller than mommy in just over 4 weeks. :-) A really neat part of her "growing up" are the new facial expressions she makes. Today I was able to get a few pictures of her smiling. Even though I was talking and making funny noises at her, I know they had nothing to do with her smiles. Amelia love to smile while she dirtying her diaper. Amelia got her looks from mommy and well she got a few good things from daddy too. :-)

A few days back Amelia was sleeping while Thea and I were admiring her. Thea said to me "You know she's just like us. We've got ourselves a little us". I thought that was the cutest thing I've heard in a long time and thus a new nickname was born. Since then Amelia has been know as "Us", it seems to fit just perfect. I still call her Mamacita, Princes and a few others but Us has a nice ring to it.

Watch out world because on Christmas day Amelia is going to be looking fly in the holiday dress daddy bought her.

Enjoy your weekend and more to come soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia,your Daddy send me awesome pictures of you in your X-mas outfit,Beautiful............I'm glad that your keeping your dad on his toes!I put your picture up with the rest of your cousins ,Wella sure has been Blessed.I Love you mucho,mucho,I'll see you soon!!! AzWella

Anonymous said...

Sokenthea,
It's me Tracy Preston... Congrats on your new bundle of joy. Enjoy all the time you can with her. They grow to fast. I have 2 Ocean is 14 and Brooke is 7. I hope you are doing well. Keep in touch. my email is jobanek@msn.com I got your website from Tita... :) Talk to you soon...
Tracy Preston Jobanek