Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Conversations with Jelly Bean

Yesterday was a stressful day at the office. I figured 3 tacos for a dollar and $2.50 PBR's would get me back on track. Tacos and beer were status quo and the company was great, however I left with work still haunting me. When I got home Thea was laying on the couch looking cute as ever. That alone made me most of my stress wash away. Laying my head on hear lap I began a conversation with Jellybean. In less than 3 minutes and a few good laughs my stress was gone. I've decided to end my days with a little conversation and a smile.

GOOD DAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats always the best thing! Leave work at work.. family always melts away the stresses! (And when your family gets old enough to start stresses just remember one good thing that happened during the day and you'll sleep much better!)